Saturday, August 19, 2023

Monster Mash


Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession Monster Mash
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Basic Black, and Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Soup
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Waffle Flower Nesting Circle Dies, Stampin' Up Deckled Circle Dies, and Deckle Scissors

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: Use orange, and the Free 4 All Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: Monsters Everywhere.  I started the card creating the circle.  I die cut the circle out of patterned paper, and then I used the deckle circle die to mat the circle in black.  Then I started on the monster.  I stamped and colored in the monster.  I matted the focal image with black and broke out the deckle scissors to create the deckle edge.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and matted it with black that I edged with deckle scissors.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment