Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Happy Birthday!!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Cheerful Daisies and Go To Greetings
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, and Gingham Gala 6x6 DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stampin' Up Cheerful Daisies Dies, Frosted Flurry Dies, Pink Fresh 1/4" round blending brush, Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The colors are Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, and Parakeet Party.  I didn't have Parakeet Party so I used Granny Apple Green.  I really liked the card I made yesterday, and I already mailed it off to my niece.  So I thought I would make another one with the colors of the challenge to have in my stash.  

To make this card I started by making the floral arrangement.  Then I got the card base ready and added a strip of DSP and matted it with Highland Heather cardstock.  Then I adhered the floral arrangement onto the DSP.  Next I stamped and die cut the sentiment, and popped it up with dimensionals.  For the inside I added a strip of DSP, stamped and die cut the sentiment, and adhered the sentiment and daisy to the inside of the card.

Tomorrow is my first day with students!   Wish me luck!!  Unfortunately that means I'll be MIA until the weekend.  I imagine I will be exhausted at the end of the school day this week.  The first weeks are the hardest!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment