Sunday, October 15, 2023

A Little Birdie Told Me It Is Your Birthday


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Bird's Eye View and Go To Greetings, Stampers Anonymous: Crazy Talk (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, SU Vellum Basics 12x12
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Misti, Copic Markers, SU Linen Thread, SU Dimensionals, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips Dies

Hello Stampers!!  I am back with a card I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This is the card that I CASED:

For my card I started with the card base, added a kraft layer, and then strategically glued on the vellum rectangles so the adhesive wouldn't show through.  For the focal image I found a stitched rectangle in my stash and masked off the stitched edge before stamping the branch, bird, and leaves.  Then I colored in the focal image with Copic markers.  I added some twine on the left of the focal image and popped it up with dimensionals.  To finish the front I stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the card.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and stamped and colored the bird.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment