Sunday, October 8, 2023

Brightest Daisy Birthday


Supplies: 
Stamps: SU Cheerful Daisies
Ink: SU Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Gina K white, SU Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, and Country Gingham 6x6 paper pack
Accessories: SU Linen Thread, SU Cheerful Daisies Dies, Pink Fresh 1/4 inch round blending brush

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share my card for the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.
For my card I started by die cutting the daisies.  I used a small blending brush to brush on some Daffodil Delight to the center of the daisies.  Then I die cut the next layer of the daisies and adhered them to the base die cuts.  Next I wanted to add some greenery to the daisies so I die cut some greenery.  For the background I cut a panel of the plaid and matted it with some balmy blue paper, and adhered it to my white card base.  So I laid everything out on the card base and figured out how I wanted the flowers, and I took a picture of it.  Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment. To finish the card I adhered all of the flowers and sentiment to the card base using the picture I took of it.  I kept it simple on the inside, stamped and die cut a sentiment and adhered it to the DSP matted in balmy blue.

That's all for now, thank you for stopping by!!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet of daisies you created based on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gorgeous daisies really pop against that beautiful gingham background! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I'm definitely a daisy lover! Thanks so much for this delightful take on this week's FMS challenge.

    ReplyDelete