Saturday, October 14, 2023

Autumn Birthday Wishes



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Rustic Crate and Go To Greetings, HoneyBee Stamps Birthday Wishes (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Early Espresso
Paper: Gina K white and kraft
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, May Arts Twine, SU Rustic Crate Dies and Nature's Thoughts Dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for a couple of challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  The first one is for the Clean and Simple Challenge: Autumn/Fall.  The second one is for the Inspiration Challenge.  
To make my card I started by stamping the focal image and die cutting it.  Then I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  I did all of that before coloring in my focal image because then if I made a mistake die cutting or stamping the senitment crooked I wouldn't have wasted all of that time coloring.  After I colored in my focal image, I stamped, die cut, and adhered the crate to my focal panel.  And then I added the twine.  Then it was time to adhere it to the card base.  I thought about embossing the card base with a woodgrain folder, but decided against it.  So I adhered the focal panel with some dimensionals and kept it nice and simple.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and stamped and colored in the image.  That is what is so great about Gina K heavy weight cardstock, you can color an image and it does not go through to the back of the cardstock.  I love it!  

Well that's all for now, I'll be back I have to make a birthday card for my nephew he is going to be 19.  I'm not exactly sure what to make yet, we'll see!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment