Sunday, October 29, 2023

Happy Birthday To You!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Rustic Crate and Label Love, Honey Bee Birthday Wishes (inside)
Paper: Gina K White and SU Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Crumb Cake
Accessories: SU Rustic Crate Dies, Linen Thread, Punch, Nested Essentials Dies (inside), Designer Tags Dies (inside), Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday!!  Today's Featured Stamper is Anita, and this is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE.
For my card I started by stamping and die cutting the crate.  Then I added some linen thread to my crate.  Next I cut my layers.  I stamped the floral image using my Misti, and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I popped up the crate on my focal image.  Then I stamped my sentiment, punched it out, and adhered it to my card.  After I adhered my layers to the card base I stamped and die cut the inside sentiment and adhered it to the inside.  I found the sprig die cut as I was looking for something and thought this complimented the floral image on the front of the card.  And that completes this card!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment