Thursday, October 26, 2023

Driving By To Say Happy Birthday


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Driving By and Because You Care (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark
Paper: SU Real Red, Basic Black, and Zoo Crew 12x12 DSP, Gina K white
Accessories: Gina K Large Rectangle Die Set and Master Layouts 4, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, and SU dimensionals

Hello stampers!  I'm back to share the birthday card that I made for my nephew.  He will be 19 on Halloween!!!  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
To make my card I started with picking out the DSP.  I chose the black DSP because I thought it looked like tire marks on the road.  Then I decided I wanted the car to be red so I made a red card base, and matted the DSP with black paper. For the focal image I stamped, die cut, and colored it in with Copics.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment and die cut it with a banner from Gina K's Master Layouts 4. and adhered them to the focal image.  To finish the front I popped up the focal image.  I kept the inside simple.  I stamped, die cut, and matted the sentiment and adhered it inside the card. 

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun color combo. That car makes me happy! Thank you for playing at FMS this week with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clean, fresh and fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card - clean and crisp! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete