Monday, October 30, 2023

Pumpkin Hello!



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Rustic Crate, Thinking of You (inside, unknown)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and SU Crumb Cake
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities, SU Rustic Crate Dies, SU Linen Thread, Cuttlebug embossing folder (inside), Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with a card that I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The theme of the challenge is: Pumpkin Everything!  I've had this Rustic Crate stamp set on my desk for awhile and I was going to put it away, and then I saw this challenge.  I love this fall arrangement, and was happy I could use it again.  To make my card I started with a square card base, and then embossed the square nestabilities die.  Next I used my Misti to stamp the focal image.  I colored in the image with Copic markers, and then die cut the hello three times and stacked them together before adhering it to my card.  To finish off the front I added some linen thread at the top with a bow.  For the inside I kept it simple, so a note could be written.  I embossed the border and stamped the sentiment, and I was done.

That's all for now!!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment