Sunday, October 8, 2023

Christmas Tree Wishes



 Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Wishing You Tree Bundle
Paper: SU Tidings of Christmas, Evening Evergreen, and GKD white
Ink: VersaMark and SU Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Gina K Master Layouts 3, star brad, Silver gel pen, Waffle Flower A2 layering dies

Hello Stampers!  I am sharing my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The Featured Stamper is Raye Lynn and this is the card I chose to CASE.
The hardest part of making this card was choosing the patterned paper.  My tree image has bold lines and it was hard to find a pattern that coordinated with that.  So I went with lines and I think it compliments the tree.  Also in the picture it looks like my card is black, it is actually a dark evergreen color.  

For my card I started by stamping and die cutting the tree out.  Then I die cut the patterned paper, and adhered these two layers together.  Then I added the star brad and colored in some accents on the tree with a silver gel pen.  And then I adhered this to the card base.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it, die cut it with a die from Gina K's master layouts three, and adhered it to the card.  For the inside I just stamped the ornaments and sentiment using my Misti.

Another quick and easy one.  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment