Sunday, November 5, 2023

Flying By




Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Flying By and Happy Everything (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and Simon Says Stamp Fog
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Flying By Dies, SU Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!!  I'm back to share a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week:
This card turned out way different from what I had planned to do.  When I went to make the card I was going to do butterflies for the circles, but the butterflies that I had were too big.  So I started looking through my supplies, and got out my Lawn Fawn basket.  I knew there had to be something in there for this sketch.  That's when I came upon this Flying By set, and I knew that it was the perfect choice.  I cut a piece of fog cardstock and got started.  I stamped and die cut the paper airplanes, and placed them on the fog cardstock.  Then I got out my Misti and stamped the trails and the sentiment.  Next I adhered the paper airplanes onto the fog cardstock, popping up the large paper airplane.  For the inside I stamped the happy birthday and added a couple paper airplanes.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative use of the sketch!! I love your little perfect airplanes and that one of them has the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply perfect design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper airplanes just make me smile. So fun for the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch at FMS!

    ReplyDelete