Sunday, November 19, 2023

Warm Christmas Blessings


Supplies: 
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Blessings and SU: Brightest Glow(inside)
Ink: VersaMark and SU Evening Evergreen
Paper: SU Evening Evergreen, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight and Memory Box Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp: Christmas Blessings Dies, Honey Bee Stamps: Winter Bouquets Honey Cuts, Simon Says Stamp: gold embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week:
For my card I started by picking out some patterned paper for the background of the card.  From there I die cut my candles and flames to match the patterned paper. I adhered these candles to the patterned paper, popping up one of the candles to add some dimension.  For the sentiment I wanted to pick up some of the gold in the patterned paper, so I heat embossed the sentiment and die cut it.  I popped the sentiment up also.  For the inside I die cut a candle from the patterned paper, and stamped a sentiment on the inside to complete the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!  
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty elegant card for the holidays! Love ehe plaid! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever way to use the sketch! Great patterns and dies. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete