Sunday, November 19, 2023

Merry And Bright


Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black Ode to Christmas and Gina K Blessed is the Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Gray Granite
Paper: Gina K white and SU gray granite
Accessories: Penny Black Snowflake Stitch Frames and red gems

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share the card that I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I selected for inspiration:

I kept the same square layout, but I changed the focal image to a bird.  To make my card I stamped and die cut the focal image.  I added some red gems to the branches, matted the focal image with gray granite cardstock, and adhered it to the card base.  For the inside I stamped, die cut, and adhered the sentiment layer to a piece of gray granite cardstock.  To finish this card I adhered this to the inside of my card. 

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment