Saturday, November 4, 2023

Snowy



Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black Snowy, SU Framed and Festive (Inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU Evening Evergreen, Gina K white and chocolate kiss, Paper Cut Sno Cone
Accessories: Poppy: Iced Pine Trees, SU Labels Aglow Dies, Penny Black's Frosty's Snow die cut, Copic markers, SU Stitched Snowflakes Dies (Inside)

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week's Featured Stamper is Korimou and this is the card I CASED.
This card caught my eye because I have the same stamp!  For my card I stamped, colored, and die cut the snowman.  Then I die cut the top of my card base with the SU Labels Aglow die.  From there I tore some snowy hills, and tucked in some die cut pine trees and the snowman.  For the inside I cut a white card panel so the white would show through to the die cut top of the card, and die cut it with another die from the SU Labels Aglow dies.  Then to finish the inside I stamped the sentiment and adhered this panel to the inside of the card.

That's all for now!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment