Saturday, November 4, 2023

Snow



Supplies: 
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, SU cherry cobbler and mossy meadow, Simon Says Stamp fog
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop, Tim Holtz Snow Sidekick Side-Order dies, Honey Bee Gems, May Arts Twine

Hello Stampers!  I went to a Stamp and Scrap Rummage this morning, and I just had to make a card with some of the goodies I got.  The Free 4 All challenge on Splitcoaststampers is: Word Dies, and one of the sets I got had a word die!!  So I started by die cutting the mitten, snowflake, and hat.  Then I cut three squares of kraft paper and embossed them.  I adhered the die cuts to the squares, and then I adhered the squares to the cherry cobbler strip of cardstock.  I left some room to the left to add some twine.  Then I die cut the snowflake background, and adhered it to the card base.  Next I adhered the cherry cobbler strip.  Then it was onto the word die.  I die cut snow three times and adhered them together and then to the card.  For the inside I die cut the same snowflake background, added some white cardstock matted on cherry cobbler and adhered this to the inside of the card.  I die cut another mitten and hat to embellish the inside.  And that completes this card.  
Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment