Sunday, November 12, 2023

Graceful Snowflake


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Blesses Is the Season, SU Cherish the Season (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and kraft
Ink: Gina K White Pigment Ink and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Gina K Graceful Snowflake Stencil, Honey Bee Clear Gems, Simon Says Stamp Sponge Applicators

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper challenge.  This week's Featured Stamper is Laura, and this is my inspiration card:

For my card I kept the same cardstock, but I chose to stencil the snowflake instead of die cutting the snowflake.  After I stenciled the snowflakes for the inside and outside I let them dry for about an hour.  Then I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  To finish the snowflake I added some gems, I just kept adding them and adding them LOL.  I may have gone a bit overboard.  Then I simply stamped the inside and that completed my card!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment