Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Celebrate the Joy of Christmas

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K Christmas Greenery  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and DCWV foil 6x6 paper pad  Ink: Gina K jet black  Accessories:  Sizzix snowflake embossing folder, Score Buddy, SU rectangle stitched framelits dies, SU snowfall thinlits dies, gems

Hello Stampers!  I participated in the card sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today.  Here is the sketch:

To make this card I started by embossing the stitched rectangle framelit in the center of the card.  Then I partial embossed the snowflake background at the top and at the bottom.  Next, I added a score line at the edge of the snowflake embossed space.  After this I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment.  I then die cut the snowflakes, added a gem to the center, and added them to the card.  I cut out a foil silver border for the focal image and adhered my layers together on an A2 card base.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment