Saturday, April 18, 2020

Positive Thoughts


Supplies: Stamps: SU Positive Thoughts  Paper: GKD white and DCWV foil sheets  Ink: GKD black and Memento colors  Accessories:  Stampin Cut and Emboss Nature's Thoughts

I made this card using this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch.
I started by cutting the rectangle die twice so I could make a larger panel using the die cut.  I trimmed one of the rectangles and connected them.  I covered up the seam by popping up the sentiment.   Lastly, I added my focal images.  Clean and simple as usual...

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri 








2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Lots of white space, beautiful images well placed and perfect color combo! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty floral card! I love all this white space and the soft colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete