Friday, April 24, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays to You

Supplies:  Stamps: SU Picture Perfect Birthday  Paper: SU rococo rose, crumb cake, and in color 6x6 DSP and Gina K layering weight white  Ink: SU rococo rose  Accesories: SU scalloped linen ribbon, SU layering circles framelits dies, SU framelits window frames collection, SU subtle embossing folder, and dimensionals
The Free for All Friday challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is Framed.  The challenge is to frame your sentiment.  So I chose to frame my sentiment with die cuts.  I made this card by die cutting the window frame from the crumb cake cardstock layer.  Then I ran it through the die cut machine with the subtle embossing folder.  Next I cut a piece of gingham paper to fit behind the die cut frame, die cut a circle out of it, and adhered it to the card base.  After this I stamped my sentiment, die cut it from a circle die, and popped it up with dimensionals onto the card base.  I then added the ribbon to the focal panel and adhered the panel with dimensionals to the card base.  That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment