Monday, April 20, 2020

Embossed Tree Greetings

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Christmas Silhouette Stamps  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white  Ink: Old Olive and VersaMark  Accessories: detail white embossing powder, Sizzix Tags Rounded framelits, Picket Fence brushes

Hello Stampers!  Today the Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoast Stampers is Heat Emboss.  I decided to use the technique emboss resist on my clean and simple card for the challenge.  First I embossed the rounded tag as a frame for the tree.  Then I stamped my tree image with VersaMark and heat embossed it with detail white embossing powder.  Next, I blended on some old olive ink to make the tree pop.  Lastly, I stamped the greeting in old olive ink using my Misti.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment