Sunday, April 19, 2020

Featured Stamper Birthday

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K Scripty Sayings  Paper: SU petal pink, GKD white, vellum  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories:  SU stitched labels framelits dies, SU stylish stems framelits dies, pearl, SU petal pink ribbon, mini dimensional 

Sunday brings us the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  This week the featured stamper is Karen, she has a large wonderful gallery.  I chose this card as inspiration for my card:
To make my card I started by die cutting the background of the flower.  Then I die cut the circle in vellum and attached it to the card.  After this I die cut the flower, added a pearl, and adhered it to the vellum circle using a mini dimensional.  Then I stamped the sentiment, and added ribbon to the focal panel.  Lastly I attached the focal panel to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment