Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sketch Challenge Snowman








Supplies:  Stamps: Whipper Snapper  Paper: GKD white and black  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Copic markers, tiny rhinestones, Cuttlebug embossing borders
I hope this finds you well.  I had some time to craft today and found some inspiration in the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  
The diagonal lines had me a little stumped.  But then I remembered that I had some Cuttlebug embossing borders from years ago.  I found a cute snowflake swirly border and started with that.  Then I needed to find an image.  I found this snowman from Whipper Snapper, and thought that would go well with the snowflakes.  I colored him in with copic markers, and popped it up on a black mat.  Then I glued all my layers together and added some teeny tiny rhinestones on the large snowflakes and I was done.  

That's all for now,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment