Saturday, April 25, 2020

Thinking of You

Supplies:  Stamps: SU Fable Friends and Hampton Art  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white, Stampin Up Balmy Blue and Gingham Gala 6x6 paper pack  Accessories: Stampin Up circle framelits and copic markers

Is it just me or is this squirrel too cute?!  I just had to make a card with him!  I stamped the focal image and colored him with copic markers.  Then I die cut it into a circle.  I die cut a mat for the focal image out of balmy blue cardstock.  After I cut the layers for the background I added some linen thread around the top of the background.  I adhered the background down in the middle of the card base, stamped my sentiment, and added dimensionals to my focal image to adhere it to the card.  That's all for now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment