Saturday, May 2, 2020

Featured Stamper Honey Bee

Supplies: Stamps: SU Honey Bee  Ink: SU Daffodil Delight, Memento Tuxedo Black  Paper: Daffodil Delight and SU Golden Honey Specialty DSP  Accessories: SU Stitched So Sweetly dies, SU Detailed Bee Dies, SU Black Scalloped Edge Ribbon, yellow marker, dimensionals

Sunday brings us the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  This week the featured stamper is Teresa.  And this is the card that I chose to CASE.  

As you can tell I kept my card very similar to Teresa's.  I really liked her card and layout.  So I changed the orientation and used different images from the Honey Bee stamp set.  I also used ribbon instead of washi tape.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, Thanks for CASE'ing my card. I love your version! and just fun and bright pop for the summer! we need it. ; ) Teresa

    ReplyDelete