Monday, May 4, 2020

Harvest of Friendship

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K Happy Harvest and Summer Harvest  Paper: Papercut Wild Cherry and Gina K heavy base weight white  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark  Accessories: Gina K large circle die set, copic markers, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, EK Success border punch

Hello Stampers!  I made this for a couple of challenges.  The first one is the Gina K May Monthly Mix.  The challenge is "Lean on Me" making encouragement cards with a coordinating envelope.  And the second challenge is the Fusion Card Challenge.  I chose to do the sketch part of their challenge.
I started making this card by stamping, die cutting, and coloring my focal image.  Then I embossed the background with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  And then I made the sentiment strip by stamping my sentiment and using my border punch to add the scalloped edge.  I don't know why I don't use my border punches anymore?!  I will have to start using them more.  For the coordinating envelope I stamped my strawberry image in VersaMark ink.  Well, that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri


2 comments:

  1. Loving these strawberries! Delightful card - glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those strawberries! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete