Monday, May 11, 2020

White Butterfly Greetings


Supplies:  Paper: Gina K layering and heavy base weight white  Accessories:  SU Scripty embossing folder,  SU Butterflies Thinlits, Sizzix Card Scallop Circle Insert, Offray ribbon

Hello stampers!  The theme for this week's Clean and Simple challenge on SCS is white on white!  I got inspiration for this card from this card:


To make this card I die cut the scalloped circle, cut it in half, and adhered it towards the top of my card.  Then I embossed a strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the bottom of the card base.  Next I added a white ribbon as a seam to these two pieces.  Lastly I die cut the butterfly and adhered it to the card with mini glue dots so the wings could fold up a little.  That's all for now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment