Saturday, May 9, 2020

Golden Bee


Supplies:  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white, DCWV Cardstock 6x6 Foiled paper pack, Papercut black  Accessories:  Stampin Up Detailed Bee Dies, Stampin Up Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share my take on the Freshly Made Sketches sketch this week.  Here is the sketch:
To make this card I die cut the white rectangle from the rectangle stitched framelits.  Then I matted that with gold foil cardstock.  After this I die cut the gold bee and adhered it to the white rectangle.  Then I popped up the white rectangle on the gold mat.  Next it was time to die cut the honeycomb images out of black and gold.  I glued the black honeycombs down to frame the focal image.  Then I added some of the gold centers of the honeycomb to the black honeycomb images.  Lastly I adhered the focal panel to the card base and that completed this card.  This was a fun sketch to play along with.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your golden bee! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! That bee looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete