Saturday, May 16, 2020

Spring Bird

Supplies:  Paper:  Gina K heavy  base weight white, ColorMates light and medium tempting tanzanite, SU daffodil delight and chocolate chip  Ink: Distress blueprint sketch  Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing dots border, twine ribbon, Impression Obsession Spring Bird, Silhouette branch die cut

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week.

I don't know if my card will qualify, because I changed the orientation and flipped the diagonal borders.  To make this card I embossed the dotted borders, and then added the branch die cut as my layer that goes across the card.  Next I added the twine ribbon to the card for the middle diagonal layer.  After this I die cut and assembled the bird.  I did add some shading on the bird using the blueprint sketch distress ink.  Lastly, I adhered all of the layers together and attached it to the card base.  That's all for now!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and creative use of the sketch! I love the stripes with the branch, embossed dots and ribbon - a great backdrop to that charming bird. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete