Friday, May 1, 2020

How ya bean?

Supplies:  Stamps:  Amuse and SU Timeless Textures  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight chocolate kiss and white  Ink: Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa Accessories: copic marker

Hello Stampers!  I made this for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch.  
This sketch was a challenge for me.  I didn't know what to use for the paint splotch of the sketch.  Then I stumbled upon the Timeless Textures set, and remembered I had a coffee and sentiment to match, and things started to come together.  I stamped the coffee stains in rich cocoa ink.  Then I stamped the coffee, cut it out, and added a few shadows with a copic marker.  I popped this image up on the coffee stains.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment.  That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Things came together in a great way with those coffee rings and coffee cups. The punny sentiment finishes everything off perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete