Sunday, May 17, 2020

Little Ladybug

Supplies:  Stamps: SU Little Ladybug  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  Paper:  PaperCut Hopstack Black and Wild Cherry,  Gina K heavy base weight white  Accessories:  Copic Markers, SU stitched circle die,  Spellbinders Scalloped and Unscalloped Labels One die cuts, ribbon from stash, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder

Hello Stampers!  It is time for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS.  This week's featured stamper is Linda.  This is the card that gave me inspiration for my card.  I changed the die cut frames, used an embossed panel instead of a stamped panel, and used a different ribbon.

To make the card I started by picking out the label dies that I would be layering.  I found the scalloped label one die cuts and the regular label one die cuts.  I die cut the scalloped label and then used a smaller label one die cut and created a frame out of black paper.  Then I die cut the same scalloped label from red and embossed it with the swiss dots embossing folder.  Next I adhered the black frame to the red scalloped label.  Now it was time for the ladybug.  I stamped it onto white and then die cut it from the stitched circle die.  I cut a black frame and adhered the ladybug to it.  After this I colored in the ladybug with copic markers.  I adhered this circle with dimensionals to the label one die cut.  Lastly I adhered all of my layers together and added a bow.  That's all for now!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment