Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Candy Cane Merry Christmas Mouse

Supplies:  Stamps: GKD Noelle Mouse Paper: kraft, white, and cherry cobbler Ink: Versamark and Memento tuxedo black Accessories:  Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder, Prismacolored pencils, copic markers, SU stitched circle die, Spellbinders scalloped circle die, SU banner punch

Hello Stampers!  Do you watch any of Gina K's stamp and chat's?  Last week she embossed some snowflakes with white embossing powder and colored them in with a white colored pencil.  I thought this would be fun with candy canes.  So I embossed the candy canes with white embossing powder and colored them in with white and red colored pencils to create the background.  For the focal image I stamped the mouse in memento tuxedo black ink so I could color him with copic markers.  Then I die cut him with the stitched circle positioning the mouse towards the top so my sentiment would fit underneath him.  I matted the stitched circle with a scalloped circle.  Next I worked on my sentiment.  I heat embossed the sentiment and used the banner punch on the ends to finish the sentiment piece.  I adhered this to the focal image, and then embossed another candy cane, colored it, and cut it out.  I popped it up with dimensionals to the focal image.  Lastly I adhered all of the layers together to finish the card.  This was a fun card to make!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri





 

No comments:

Post a Comment