Monday, December 14, 2020

Falling Snowflakes

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Christmas Greenery Paper: Gina K black onyx and heavy base weight white Ink: Gina K jet black and Distress Ink tumbled glass Accessories: Gina K stellar snowflake stencil and clear sequins

Hello Stampers!  I went to my Mom and Dad's yesterday and made a bunch of Christmas cookies, so I missed the featured stamper challenge.  So I thought I would participate in the clean and simple challenge today.  The theme of the challenge is falling snowflakes.  For my card I used a snowflake stencil and blended on tumbled glass ink.  I tried to get it darker at the center of the snowflake and fade out as I got to the edges.  To finish the card I added some sparkly sequins and a sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment