Monday, December 28, 2020

Let It Snow!

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn: snow cool Ink: Memento tuxedo black,VersaMark, Distress Ink: tumbled glass and chipped sapphire Paper: Gina K white Accessories: Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders, Brutus Monroe white embossing powder, pom pom, Copic markers, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I woke up to a blanket of snow in my yard.  Just enough to make everything bright and sparkly.  So when I saw the SCS clean and simple challenge was snow I had to play along.  I pulled out a set that I have never used before.  With a name like Snow Cool, I thought that would be perfect.  I started by heat embossing the snow onto a 3.75x3.75 square.  Then I used a blending brush to shade in the sky.  Next I die cut the snow hills, and stamped on the sentiment.  After this I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out the penguins.  They are just too cute playing in the snow.  I popped up one of the penguins onto to focal panel and adhered one directly to the focal panel.  I also added a fun pom pom to the penguins snow cap.  This was a fun card to make!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment