Saturday, December 12, 2020

Celebrate the Season

Supplies:  Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas Paper: white, real red, garden green, pear pizzaz, silver foil, Heartwarming Hugs DSP Ink: real red Accessories: braided twine, Sounds of the Season dies, dimensionals, Hero Arts tags infinity dies

Hello Stampers!  It is a snowy day here today, a great day to hang out in the craft room.  I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week:
To make this card I started by picking out some patterned paper, and matting it with some red cardstock.  Next I die cut a tag out of white cardstock, and decorated the tag with the jingle bell die cut, greenery, and braided twine.  Then I stamped my sentiment using my trusty ole stamp a ma jig.  I adhered the tag to the card with dimensionals.  And that completed the card.  Now off to do laundry and clean the house!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

 

3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! I love the big bell taking center stage on the tag and the pretty red background. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! That bell is just gorgeous! Love the little pine boughs too! So pretty for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jingle bell - festive for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete