Saturday, December 26, 2020

Valentine Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Savvy Stamps: Valentine Wishes Script Ink: VersaMark Paper: Gina K white and black onyx, SU cherry cobbler. Accessories: Spellbinders: Vines of Passion, Cuttlebug embossing border, Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  Happy Saturday!  The challenge on SCS today is the inspiration challenge.  There was a Pinterest board full of decorated doors to choose from as inspiration.  Here is the door that caught my eye.
The white heart against the black and deep red really caught my eye.  So I made some black panels using a Cuttlebug embossing border folder.  I started with two like the door, but on the card it looked like something was missing so I made a third panel.  It seemed to balance things out for me.  Then I adhered the panels to the cherry cobbler focal panel.  Next I die cut the white heart and popped it up using dimensionals.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it with detail white embossing powder.  Lastly, I adhered the focal panel to the card base.  I went back and forth between a white and kraft card base.  What would you have chosen?   Leave me a note in the comments.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment