Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sparkly Christmas Mouse

Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous Max Wheels, Endless Creations Snowpile Stamp, Hero Arts Flourish Seasonal Paper: Gina K white Ink: Gina K jet black Accessories: Doodlebug glitter and flock, copic markers, Glossy Accents, ribbon from stash, Marvy silver metallic pen

Hello Stampers!  Today is the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  The featured stamper is Gayle.  Here is the card that I found in her gallery to CASE.  


For my card I had fun dazzling up the mouse image.  I added glitter to the bulb and Santa hat.  Then I added white flocking to the white part of the Santa hat.  I colored in the base of the bulb with a metallic silver gel pen, and then colored in the mouse and wheels with copic markers.  I also added glitter to the snowpile.  To finish the card I stamped a sentiment and added some ribbon.

That's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri



 

1 comment:

  1. Terri, this is a super cute case!!!!! Love the mouse and all your glitter! Hugz

    ReplyDelete