Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Snowy Christmas Greetings 2

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Holiday Scripty Paper: kraft, white, and cherry cobbler Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Gina K snowflake edger, sparkly gems, Offray ribbon, scoring tool

Hello Stampers!  When I saw the sketch from Splitcoast Stampers it reminded me of the card I made yesterday!  So I tweaked it a little bit to fit all of the sketch lines.  Here is the sketch:

For layer 5, I die cut the snowflake edger, and adhered it onto cherry cobbler paper, then the kraft card base.  For layer 4 I used ribbon.  Layer 3 I stamped my sentiment.  Layer 2 I added some embossed lines.  And for Layer 1 I left it blank.  I'm not sure which card I like better, todays or yesterdays?!  What are your thoughts?  Leave me a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment