Thursday, December 3, 2020

Joy This Christmas

 

Supplies:  Paper: Cherry Cobbler, White, and Festive Farmhouse DSP Accessories: SU circle framelits, cherry cobbler ribbon, Spellbinders scalloped circle die, SU Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies

Hello Stampers!!  The Ways To Use It challenge on SCS this week is Over the Top.  They are challenging us to make a tent topper card.  I originally was thinking that I would make a wreath for the topper, but then I found this lovely joy die cut in with the wreath dies.  I die cut it from cherry cobbler paper, adhered it to the white circle, and then adhered that to the scalloped cherry cobbler circle.  For the card base I found this paper that I just love and added some ribbon.  Quick and easy, clean and simple! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment